As an Administrator, you are able to easily add, delete and manage team members depending on your needs. Team members can be divided due to platform access and specific roles:
- Employee role - the most basic role for team members that are not managers (they don't need to plan others' work, see organization reports, etc.),
- Manager role - allows you to manage other team members,
- Administrator role - allows you to manage subscription plan, organization settings, and more.
You can always install additional roles for each user, by installing them using the Administrator role.
How to add new team members?
- Go to the People tab in the Administrator Role
- Click Add person and provide Name and Email (optionally if you want to install platform access or enable any integration - you can always do it later)
- Click OK and you will be redirected to the profile that you created
Platform access installation and inviting team members to the Primetric
If you want to install platform access for a specific person just click Install in the platform access field.
You can also send an invitation link to this person by copying it or using the send invitation mail button.
Important: As long as you didn't use the send invitation mail button your team member will not receive any information from us.