Table of contents
- Integration with the Primetric - how it works?
- Before start - important info
- Integration instruction
- Additional questions
Integration with Primetric - how it works?
The integration allows you to sync absences inputted in the Calamari software with the Primetric. You can easily sync all or only chosen absence categories in Calamari with absences lowering employee's capacity in Primetric based on email addresses of your teammates provided in the Primetric.
Before start - important info
- To integrate Primetric with the Calamari software you need to have Administrator access on both platforms
- To sync absences of the specific person you need to add it as a Manager or Employee and provide the same e-mail address as in the Calamari
- Log in to the Primetric and go to the Integrations tab in the Administrator access
- Find Calamari logo and click the Install button on the right side of the screen
- Follow the instruction displayed after clicking Install button:
- Sign in to Calamari
- Go to the Configuration tab and search for API integration
- Click on it and turn on API
- Copy base URL and API key and paste it in the proper fields in Primetric
- Click Test configuration and check does integration work properly
- Select absences types that you want to integrate
- Click the Synchronize all button and wait till all absences will be synchronized
Voile'a! Your integration is fully enabled. Now tracking absences in Primetric is a piece of cake :)
Can I sync different absences types (confirmed, pending, sabbatical leaves, etc.) in Primetric?
Yes! You can sync as many absences types as you want. To do it select types that you are interested in Integration settings and click Synchronize all.
Do I need to manually sync new absences? How often absences are synchronized?
No, you don't! Primetric automatically syncs absences every 24h, so you can be sure that your data is always up to date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.