Table of contents
Planning mode in a calendar view
Now, you can easily switch between the Default and Planning modes. The default mode shows you all assignments when the Planning mode starts from the last month/week. Below you can find the difference.
The planning mode
The Planning module allows you to load only these assignments which are crucial for the present or coming months. Thanks to that, you can focus on the future and quickly plan, re-assign, and filter people.
It is ideal when you are in the middle of the planning process and you expect that the calendar should be fast. In other words, the calendar loads works and reacts faster.
The default mode
The default mode is just the same old, but good calendar view that can be treated more as a report, than a scheduling tool.
How to switch between the planning and default modes?
- Go to the calendar
- Find the "Planning | Default" button
- Choose a mode that you want to enable
Improved budget's dashboard
- you were able to edit total work hours for the specific cost settlement date in the Budget's Dashboard for every assignment,
- Effect: Timesheets and billing values were different
- you can't edit total work hours if someone already logged some work to an assignment from the Budget's Dashboard view. Instead, you can edit it in the Timesheets.
- Effect: Timesheets and billing values remain the same.
- Exception: You can input values in the Budget's dashboard if there are no work logs in assignment.