Table of contents
- ClickUp integration
- Bulk assignments editing
- Minor changes
ClickUp integration allows you to sync work logs from ClickUp to Primetric. More about the integration you can find under this link.
Bulk assignments editing
Sometimes it happens, that you assigned a whole team to project, and then realized that you forgot to add some details in an assignments' configuration. Instead of deleting or editing all of them, simply use the bulk editing feature, and modify selected assignments as you need.
How to use bulk assignment editing?
- Go to the Project's page, and find the "Bulk edit" button
- Choose which assignments should be edited/deleted. You can also use filtering options to find assignments
- Click the "Edit selected" button
- Choose which assignments' fields should be changed, and input changes
- Click the "Change X assignments" and wait till Primetric edit all selected assignments
Can I edit assignments through the entire organization?
No, you can only edit assignments through the Project page.
Is it possible to delete existing assignments' data?
Yes, to delete existing data from chosen assignments, just choose which fields should be erased, and leave it empty.
Syncing issue name from Jira [improved Jira integration]
Now, every work log's comment imported from Jira includes:
- Jira Key
- Issue Key
- Issue Name
New API endpoints [non-billable work logs]
More about the change you can find in Primetric API here: https://developer.primetric.com/