Table of contents
- Integration with the Primetric - how it works?
- Before start - important info
- Integration instruction - Step 1 - syncing time offs
- Integration instruction - Step 2 - importing public holidays based on location
- Additional questions
Integration with Primetric - how it works?
The integration allows you to sync absences inputted in BambooHR with Primetric. You can easily sync all or only chosen absence categories available in BambooHR with absences lowering employee's capacity in Primetric based on email addresses of your teammates provided in Primetric.
Before start - important info
- To integrate Primetric with BambooHR you need to have Administrator access on both platforms
- To sync absences of the specific person you need to add it as a Manager or Employee and provide the same e-mail address as in BambooHR
Integration instruction - Step 1 - syncing time offs
- Log in to Primetric and go to the Integrations tab in the Administrator access
- Find BambooHR logo and click the Install button on the right side of the screen
- Follow the instruction displayed after clicking the Install button:
- Sign in to BambooHR
- Copy your subdomain name from the URL
- Paste it in the subdomain field
- Click the Connect button
- You will be redirected to the BambooHR account. Click the "continue" text
- If you want to sync time offs only in the chosen date range - you can specify it before synchronization
- Select absences types and status that you want to sync
- Click the Synchronize all button and wait till all absences will be synchronized
Voila! Your integration is fully enabled. Now tracking time offs in Primetric is a piece of cake :)
Integration instruction - Step 2 - importing public holidays based on location
To sync public holidays for employees in different locations you need to create custom public holidays templates first.
To do that:
- Go to the Settings tab
- Change Public Holidays from the default to Custom
- Add template and click the Import button
- Choose which public holidays should be imported to the previously created template
- Repeat the process for all templates that you want to have in Primetric
Can I sync different absences types (confirmed, pending, sabbatical leaves, etc.) in Primetric?
Yes! You can sync as many absences types as you want. To do it select types that you are interested in Integration settings and click Synchronize all.
Do I need to manually sync new absences? How often absences are synchronized?
No, you don't! Primetric automatically syncs absences every 24h, so you can be sure that your data is always up to date.