Table of contents
- Editable timesheet PDF reports
- Custom reports
Editable timesheets PDF reports
From now on, you can customize your Timesheets PDF report. This functionality allows you to:
- timesheets timeframe,
- total number of tracked hours,
- project name,
- client name,
- company logo,
- report name,
- description of tracked time based on:
- assignment descriptions,
- work log descriptions,
- custom description (it will proceed on every work log),
- delete specific work logs,
- edit specific work log descriptions.
After advanced reports release, we would like to allow you to create even more advanced reports - Custom Reports.
Custom Reports are very similar to the Advanced Reports functionality. The main differences are:
- you can save a report,
- you can share a report with your teammates inside Primetric,
- you can choose whether the report should be automatically updated or you would like to have a data snapshot,
- report date ranges can be set:
- as a fixed,
- with automatic update (last month, this month, last year, etc.)
Custom Reports preparation
A - here you can choose report name, date ranges, should the report be automatically updated (every 24h), and do you want to see empty rows
B - filtering option, e.g. you want to see an only specific team or people with utilization under 20%
C - choosing data fields, that you are interested in (currently only related to resource allocation). This section will generate sample preview data.
Custom Report generation
After clicking Save or Save and open button you will see your report.
After report generation, you can:
- download (.xlsx or .csv),
- refresh / update,
- or delete
Custom Report sharing and duplicating
To share or duplicate created a report with other managers you can do it as below.