Table of contents
- SSO Azure integration
SSO Azure integration
SSO integration with Azure Active Directory lets you enable / disable access to Primetric for a chosen users / group of users.
Please note: For now, user permissions, roles, and invitations to the platform have to be done manually directly in Primetric. The same rule includes user creation, deletion, or archiving.
How to enable SSO Azure integration:
- Contact your Account Guardian and request to enable SSO integration for your company,
- Go to your Azure Portal (if you are not signed in - sign-in first),
- Go to the Properties tab in your Azure Active Directory
- Copy the Tenant ID and Name
- Go to the Entity Providers tab in the Administrator role in Primetric
- Click the Add button and choose Azure as your identity provider
- Paste the Tenant ID and Name
How to enable SSO Azure integration for the specific user?
- Go to the People tab in the Administrator role
- Create a new user or choose the existing one
- Add the same email address as provided in the Azure Active Directory
- Click the Install button next to the Azure icon
What is SSO?
Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication scheme that allows a user to log in with a single ID and password to any of several related, yet independent, software systems. True single sign-on allows the user to log in once and access services without re-entering authentication factors.
To use SSO in your account you need to pass two requirements:
- your company use one Azure Active Directory - learn more
- you have purchased the Enterprise Plan in Primetric
How to enable SSO access?
- Contact your Account Guardian,
- Go to the Entity Providers tab in the Administrator role,
- Install the integration according to the instructions.
How to log into Primetric using SSO?
- Be sure, that you are logged into your Google / Microsoft account,
- Go to https://app.primetric.com/login/
- Choose the Single Sign-On button,
- Provide your Organization Name,
- Choose your Microsoft Account,
- You should be signed in.