Table of contents
- Integration with the Primetric - how it works?
- Before start - important info
- Integration instruction
- Additional questions
Integration with Primetric - how does it work?
The integration allows you to sync absences inputted in the HiBob software with the Primetric. You can easily sync all categories in HiBob with absences lowering employee's capacity in Primetric based on the email addresses of your teammates provided in the Primetric.
Before start - important info
- To integrate Primetric with the HiBob software you need to have Administrator access on both platforms
- To sync absences of the specific person you need to add it as a Manager or Employee and provide the same e-mail address as in the HiBob
- Log in to the Primetric and go to the Integrations tab in the Administrator access
- Find the HiBob logo and click the Install button on the right side of the screen.
- Follow the instruction displayed after clicking Install button:
- Sign in to Calamari
- Click on profile button and choose API access
- Click on it and click Generate token
- From the list choose Full employee read and Timeoff submit request & read who's out and click Save
- Copy API key and paste it in the proper fields in Primetric
- Click Test configuration and check does integration work properly
- Click the Synchronize all button and wait till all absences will be synchronized
Voile'a! Your integration is fully enabled.
Do I need to manually sync new absences? How often absences are synchronized?
No, you don't! Primetric automatically syncs absences every 24h, so you can be sure that your data is always up to date.